Tuesday, January 5, 2010

About The Schmelz Family


First I'll start by saying that we are a very blessed family!!!! Derek and I have been married for 8 years now, amazing how fast time goes by!! Together, we have 2 beautiful daughters Macy & McKenna. Macy is 7 and is so amazing to us!!! She is a very smart girl with an old soul. she loves nature, animals, and best of all the Lord!!! We never know what she will be into next!! McKenna is 5 and she is our darling princess!!! She loves being a girl!!! She is very sweet and always looking for the perfect outfit!! I love it!!!! Our girls are so very precious to us and we LOVE being their parents. I'm always so humbled to Lord for allowing me the opportunity to raise His daughters!! They are only one of the reasons I know how much the Lord loves me!!! I'm exited to share out lives on here with you, my friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment